Australian Woman Suffers Carbon Monoxide Poisoning After Smoking Tobacco In A Middle Eastern Water Pipe

Australian woman suffers carbon monoxide poisoning after smoking tobacco in a Middle Eastern water pipe for an hour every day as medics warn she was exposed to the same toxins contained within 100 cigarettes

  • The 20-year-old girl arrived in hospital feeling light-headed and nauseous
  • She told doctors that she spent one hour a day smoking a hookah pipe
  • Her carbon monoxide levels had increased to 16 times higher than normal
  • Medics warned one hour on a pipe is the same as smoking 100 cigarettes

Australian Woman Suffers Carbon Monoxide Poisoning After Smoking Tobacco In A Middle Eastern Water Pipe

Read the entire post at DailyMail.co.uk